After almost 200 nominations and more than 1500 votes over three weeks, the winners of Best of the 574 have been selected.
This Best of the 574 is truly a by-the-foodies, for-the-foodies contest. All nominees were submitted by members of the general public and voted on by the general public.
Without further ado, here are the winners:
- Best Burger — New Paradigm Burger & Brew House
- Best Sushi — Chubby Trout
- Best Wings — Temper Grille
- Best Tacos — Ricky’s Taqueria
- Best Local Beer — Iechyd Da Brewing Company
There were two “Outstanding” runners up in each category as well. They are:
- Outstanding Burger — Linden Grill and The View Tavern
- Outstanding Sushi — Zing Japanese Fusion and Woochi Japanese Fusion & Bar
- Outstanding Wings — Bacon Hill Kitchen and Pub and Crooked Ewe Brewery & Ale House
- Outstanding Tacos — New Paradigm Burger & Brew House and Crooked Ewe Brewery & Ale House
- Outstanding Local Beer — Goshen Brewing Company and Crooked Ewe Brewery & Ale House
Congratulations to all of our BEST and OUTSTANDING winners!