You spend $5 all the time without batting an eye. Don’t second guess splurging a little extra on a great bottle of wine from Glenwood Cellars.
1. A new pack of pens
2. Lunch at a fast food restaurant
3. A pint of craft beer
4. Gas station sunglasses
5. An adult coloring book
6. Colored pencils to go with the coloring book.
7. A pack of cigarettes
8. ATM fees (they’re the worst)
9. A case of pop
10. Or a case of LaCroix
11. Your favorite cocktail
12. A cheap pair of earbud headphones
13. A phone charging code that broke in a week
14. A last-minute gift bag for a birthday or anniversary
15. Gas station snacks
16. Treats for your four-legged buds
17. A pack of AA batteries
18. Face wash
19. A slice of pizza
20. A box of cereal
21. A glass of wine
Spend the extra $5 to step up your wine game with a bottle of Glenwood Cellars — Napa Valley wine made special for Michiana. Ask for a bottle at your favorite local restaurant or Chalet Party Shoppe today.
Want to get the inside scoop on wine and wine events in Michiana? Subscribe to the Tiedemann on Wines blog now!
(Visited 260 times, 2 visits today)