You spend $5 all the time without batting an eye. Don’t second guess splurging a little extra on a great bottle of wine from Glenwood Cellars.
1. A new pack of pens
2. Lunch at a fast food restaurant
3. A pint of craft beer
4. Gas station sunglasses
5. An adult coloring book
6. Colored pencils to go with the coloring book.
7. A pack of cigarettes
8. ATM fees (they’re the worst)
9. A case of pop
10. Or a case of LaCroix
11. Your favorite cocktail
12. A cheap pair of earbud headphones
13. A phone charging code that broke in a week
14. A last-minute gift bag for a birthday or anniversary
15. Gas station snacks
16. Treats for your four-legged buds
17. A pack of AA batteries
18. Face wash
19. A slice of pizza
20. A box of cereal
21. A glass of wine
Spend the extra $5 to step up your wine game with a bottle of Glenwood Cellars — Napa Valley wine made special for Michiana. Ask for a bottle at your favorite local restaurant or Chalet Party Shoppe today.