The wait is over — Elkhart Dining Days is officially underway starting today (Oct. 21) through next Saturday, Oct. 29.
Enjoy special menus featuring breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert meals from these 11 restaurants:
- 523 Tap and Grill, 523 S. Main St.
- Artisan, 505 S. Main St.
- Bacon Hill Kitchen and Pub, 4000 E. Bristol St. Suite 8
- Callahan’s, 2917 Cassopolis St.
- The Electric Brew in Elkhart, 113 E. Lexington Ave.
- Hotdogeddy’s, 700 S. Main St.
- McCarthy’s on the Riverwalk, 333 Nibco Parkway
- Mini Delights Bake Shoppe, 217 S. Main St.
- New Paradigm Brewing Co., 600 S. Main St.
- Rulli’s Italian Restaurant, 54595 C.R. 17
- Sports Time Family Pub and Grill, 56199 Parkway Ave. Suite 8
Prices range from $5 to $30. Ten percent of the proceeds will go to Church Community Services, which operates a food pantry and provides job training programs for men and women in Elkhart.
Last year, we raised $7,200 for CCS during Elkhart Dining Days. That’s enough money to buy 40,000 pounds of food — half of what the CCS food pantry serves to people in Elkhart in a single year.
To participate in Elkhart Dining Days, simply visit one of the 11 participating restaurants and order from the special Elkhart Dining Days menu. Check out the menus before you dine at ElkhartDiningDays.com.