We’ve all got that go-to food that we’ll chow down on to the point of being unhealthy.
For the cast at Flavor, their go-to food choices have been shaped by their cultural history: Italian, Polish, German.
What food could you eat until you bust?
ROB’S ITALIAN FRIED CHICKEN
- Chicken breasts (not pounded)
- Italian bread crumbs
- Whole milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Coat the chicken breasts in breading by combining the flour, egg and Italian bread crumbs.
- In a pan, add some olive oil and a bit of butter and lightly fry the chicken.
- In a deep dish pan, place the fried chicken and pour whole milk into the pan until the chicken forms small islands in the pan.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake until the milk evaporates. Once the milk disappears, the dish is ready.