Lake Michigan Shore Wine Fest returns on June 18 to celebrate Southwest Michigan wines
Get ready to raise a glass, because the Lake Michigan Shore Wine Fest — a celebration of wine and life along the shore — returns this weekend.
The festival, in its 11th year, will be from 1 to 10 p.m. at Weko Beach along Lake Michigan in Bridgeman, Mich. The event is presented by the Lake Michigan Shore Wine Trail and the Southwest Michigan Tourist Council.
According to the Lake Michigan Wine Fest website, live music will be performed by Catfight, Duke Tumatoe, Slim Gypsy Baggage, The Right Now and Dogpatch Ramblers.
- RELATED: Your guide to Indiana and Michigan wineries, May 23, 2016
According to the event Facebook page, wineries attending the festival will be:
- 12 Corners Vineyards, 1201 N. Benton Center Road, Benton Harbor, Mich.
- Baroda Founders Wine Cellar, 8963 Hills Road, Baroda, Mich.
- Cody Kresta Vineyard and Winery, 45727 27th St., Paw Paw, Mich.
- Cogdal Vineyard, 7143 107th Ave., South Haven, Mich.
- Contessa Wine Cellars, 3235 Friday Road, Coloma, Mich.
- Dablon Vineyards and Winery, 111 W. Shawnee Road, Baroda
- Domaine Berrien Cellars, 398 E. Lemon Creek Road, Berrien Springs, Mich.
- Fenn Valley Vineyard, 6130 122nd Ave., Fennville, Mich.
- Free Run Cellars, 10062 Burgoyne Road, Berrien Springs
- Gravity Winery, 10220 Lauer Road, Baroda
- Hickory Creek Winery, 750 Browntown Road, Buchanan, Mich.
- Karma Vista Vineyards, 6991 Ryno Road, Coloma, Mich.
- Lawton Ridge Winery, 8456 Stadium Drive, Kalamazoo, Mich.
- Lazy Ballerina Winery, 315 State St., St. Joseph, Mich.
- Lemon Creek Winery, 533 E. Lemon Creek Road, Berrien Springs
- Round Barn Winery, 10983 Hills Road, Baroda
- Tabor Hill Winery, 185 Mount Tabor Road, Buchanan
- Warner Vineyards, 706 S. Kalamazoo St., Paw Paw
- Vineyard 2121, 4110 Red Arrow Highway, Benton Harbor, Mich.
Tickets are $15 if purchased online by noon Friday, June 17. Day of tickets will be $20 at the door, cash only. ATMs will be available. Attendees will receive a souvenir wine glass at the entrance. Children under 12 will be able to attend for free.