Transform Betty Crocker fudge brownies into cookies for the ultimate dessert
Some days you eat a salad. Other days, you make a brownie and cookie hybrid. It’s all about balance.
I visited family down south this weekend and wanted to make something that was quick and easy to transport and, of course, delicious. These cookies rose to the occasion.
Total time: 30 minutes
Servings: About 2 dozen cookies
- One box of brownie mix (I used Betty Crocker fudge brownie mix because it’s what I had on hand)
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons of flour
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325 F.
- Mix all of the ingredients thoroughly and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Drop spoonfuls of the dough on a greased baking sheet
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes, or until the tops of the cookies are no longer gooey.
Haley Church is a Mishawaka resident and writes for Flavor 574. Follow her on Instagram, @HaleyDrewChurch.