Tiedemann on Wines Wine Club event at McCarthy's to feature Dark Star Cellars wine
The cost of the meal is $70 for non-members and $60 for members of the wine club.
For reservations, call McCarthy’s at 574-293-2830. The restaurant is located at 333 NIBCO Parkway, Elkhart.
- Starter: Prosecco.
- Course one: Coconut braised scallops topped with toasted coconut and served with a tropical slaw.
Pairing — 2012 Glenwood Cellars Chardonnay.
- Course two: Orange glazed duck breast with wilted spinach.
Pairing — 2013 Dark Star Cellars Grenache.
- Course three: Chipotle peach glazed pork medallions served with grilled asparagus.
Pairing — Dark Star Cellars Chain Reaction “30.”
- Course four: Beef medallions, one served oscar and one served caprese.
Pairing — 2013 Dark Star Cellars Ricordati.
- Dessert: Chocolate Semifreddo. White, dark and milk chocolate semi-freddo served with fresh berries.
Pairing — 2008 Three Clicks Port.