Easy Eats: This spaghetti bake is a quick weeknight meal that will appease the spaghetti lovers and lasagna lovers in your life
When you want all the flavor of a lasagna, but don’t want to spend 3 hours making it, try this simple spaghetti bake. It’s an easy meal that is as filling as it is creamy.
Total time: 1 hour
Serves: 6 to 8
- 1 pound of beef
- 40 ounces of marinara sauce
- 1 box spaghetti
- 8 ounces of cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder
- Parmesan cheese for topping
- Heat oven to 375 F.
- In a large skillet, brown beef. Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Drain off excess grease.
- Add half of the marinara. Stir, and let simmer on low.
- In a large pot, boil spaghetti noodles. Drain, and then add the meat sauce.
- Stir throughly. Add the cream cheese, either in pieces, or already melted.
- Pour into a 9-by-13 baking pan. Top with shredded mozzarella.
- Bake in a oven for 20 minutes, or until cheese is bubbling.
- Serve warm with a piece of crusty bread.
Follow Haley Church on Instagram, @HaleyDrewChurch