What do you get if a brownie and a crumbly graham cracker crust had a baby? This melt-in-your-mouth fudge pie, garnished with a drizzle of peanut butter.
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE PIE
Total time from start to finish: 50 minutes
Serves: 6 to 8
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
- Graham cracker crust, either homemade or store-bought
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, ix melted butter, eggs, vanilla extract and sugar. Add cocoa, flour, baking soda and chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into the graham cracker crust and put it into oven.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. The pie will be a gooey on the inside, but firm on the top.
- Heat peanut butter in the microwave for 30 seconds. Use a spoon to drizzle over the top of the pie.
- Serve warm with a dollop of vanilla ice cream, or heat in a microwave later for a Pi-Day treat.