You still have time to check out some of Goshen’s unique restaurants during Goshen Dining Days.
- RELATED: Pizzeria Venturi cranking out great pizza, planning to expand, March 8
- RELATED: Goshen Brewing Company has a great vegetarian meal option for Goshen Dining Days, March 8
The eight-day event, brought to you by Flavor 574, the Elkhart County Convention and Visitors Bureau, William Hill Estate Winery, Revel Stoke Whisky, Plantation Rum and New Amsterdam, is a celebration of some of the best dining that Goshen has to offer, with a percentage of proceeds from meals benefiting The Window.
Our editor, Joe Kuharic, stopped into the studio at ABC 57 and talked with ABC’s Emily Evans about some of the offerings that the Flavor 574 staff have been able to enjoy so far during dining days including Dandino’s, Goshen Brewing Co., Kaizen Hibachi, Pizzeria Venturi and South Side Soda Shop.
- RELATED: Goshen Dining Days 2016: South Side Soda Shop serves up fresh salads and delectable desserts, March 9
- RELATED: Dandino’s offering big Goshen Dining Days specials at old-school prices, March 9
- RELATED: Goshen Dining Days 2016: Kaizen serves up traditional California roll with a spicy twist, March 7
Goshen Dining Days runs through Saturday, March 12. For full menu listings of participating restaurants, visit the Goshen Dining Days website.