Snack time won't be the same after you introduce your family to pizzadillas
Wednesday we took french fries and pizza and made a beautiful, messy plate of pizza fries. So, today I decided to bring you the pizzadilla.
Is a quesadilla? Is it a pizza? Oh no. It’s something much more amazing. The pizzadilla is a mashup of a pizza and quesadilla, harmoniously combined. There’s no need to try to pick between eating pizza or a quesadilla, ’cause now you can have the best of both worlds.
From Spoon University
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 8 to 10 minutes
Total Time: 13 to 15 minutes
Servings: 1 to 2 (depends on size of tortillas)
- 2 tortillas (flour or corn)
- 1 to 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 to 5 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Some pepperoni slices
- Grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Any optional meats or veggies you’d like
- Preheat your boiler and skillet with a few tsp of oil.
- Place on of the tortillas into the skillet and spoon on a thin layer of pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle on a generous layer of cheese. Place another tortilla on top and allow cheese to melt then flip the tortilla creation.
- Begin assembling again: pizza sauce, cheese then add the pepperoni.
- Throw the pizza on the broiler for a few minutes to let the cheese melt and then enjoy!