Shakeology is a protein supplement built to satisfy food cravings while keeping you healthy. Their drink recipes are good for you before an exercise or to take place of your breakfast when you don’t have time to make it. They’re also delicious.
- RELATED: Easy Eats: Bacon egg cups are a super simple recipe to make your family smile for breakfast, Feb. 13
- RELATED: Easy Eats: Breakfast pizza is a nice way to break out of the same old breakfast routine, Jan. 23
This cinnamon roll Shakeology recipe tastes just a like a warm delicious cinnamon roll, but is faster to make and is healthier for you (with only 158 calories and 18 grams of protein per serving).
From The Beach Body Blog
- 3/4 cup brewed coffee, chilled
- 1/4 cup nonfat milk
- 1 scoop vanilla Shakeology, or your favorite vanilla protein powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup ice
- In a blender, add coffee, milk, protein powder, cinnamon and ice.
- Cover and blend until smooth.