Pizza fries are a gooey marriage of two delicious foods to share on game night
What could be better than a slice of pizza and a handful or french fries? If you guessed pizza fries, you win! This beautiful creation takes two favorite foods and turn them into one mouth watering meal to pull apart when you’re playing games is your family or friends. Stop dreaming and start preheating the oven.
- 1, 2-pound bag frozen french fries
- 1 cup Prego traditional Italian sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 6 ounces)
- Diced pepperoni, or any other favorite pizza toppings
- Prepare the fried according to the package directions. Remove from the oven and put the sauce on the fries.
- Top with cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.