It’s time to warm your taste buds up for a spicy dinner you will love. This creamy sauced pasta will keep your taste buds satisfied while taking them on a ride to the hot and spicy side. Just make sure you keep a cool glass of milk near while your devour this meatless meal.
From Damn Delicious
- 12 ounces linguine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 4 ounces crumbled goats cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1, 12-ounce jar roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions and drain well.
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and onion and cook, stirring frequently until onions become translucent. Stir in milk, heavy cream goat cheese and Parmesan until cheese has melted.
- Add red peppers and puree with a blender. Stir in pasta and gently toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.