McCarthy’s on the Riverwalk will be hosting a Tiedemann Wines wine tasting event at 6:30 p.m. tonight, Feb. 18.
- RELATED: Tiedemann on Wines: A sold-out White Oak wine dinner at Elcona County Club, June 8, 2015
- RELATED: There’s more to do at a wine tasting event than just taste wine, Nov. 4, 2015
The cost of the event is $70 per person, and $60 per person for wine club members. The event will feature wines from White Oak Winery.
- Starter — Prosecco.
- Course one — Crab rangoons: Lump crab, cream cheese and green onion stuffed inside wontons and served with sweet and sour sauce. Paired with a 2013 Russian River Sauvignon Blanc.
- Course two — Caprese salad: Fresh mozzarella, balsamic, basil, salt and pepper nestled in a juicy tomato. Paired with a 2012 Russian River Valley Chardonnay.
- Course three — Orange glazed duck: Zesty orange-glazed duck wings served on a bed of spinach. Paired with a 2012 Russian River Pinot Noir.
- Course four — Coffee smoked filet mignon: Tender beef tenderloin smoked with coffee beans for a rich dark flavor, sliced and served with raspberry sauce. Paired with a 2007 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Dessert — Strawberry panna cotta: Served with lemon curd sauce, basil syrup, white chocolate crème and graham cracker crumbles. Paired with a 2012 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon.