Making edible chocolate bowls with your children is a fun, and delicious, way to spend the afternoon
There’s nothing better in life than a bowl you can eat without having to worry about getting glass or plastic stuck between your teeth. This chocolate bowl is perfect as a weekend dessert for kids and parents alike. It’s time to get creative with your dessert and put it in a bowl that isn’t only delicious, but is fun to make.
From The Gunny Sack
- Chocolate, melted
- Balloons (yes, seriously)
- Cooking spray
- Whipped cream
- Wash and dry the balloons.
- Put melted chocolate into a bowl big enough to dip the balloons in once they are blown up.
- Blow up as many balloons as you need bowls so they will fit in the dipping bowls.
- Spray the bottom of the balloons with cooking spray as you use them.
- Dip the back of a spoon in the chocolate and make small circles on parchment paper to make the base of your bowl.
- Dip the balloons in the chocolate and set them on the circles of chocolate on the parchment paper. Then let harden for at least on hour.
- Dip the balloons again and allow to sit or another hour.
- Carefully pull each balloon away from the newly created bowl.
- Wash the fruit and put into the bowls and top with whipped cream.