Easy Eats: Bacon egg cups are a super simple recipe to make your family smile for breakfast
Whats better than eggs and bacon in the morning? How about bacon and eggs put together into one delicious breakfast food. This simple bacon egg cup is perfect for waking up in the morning or a surprise breakfast for your Valentine this year. With only two ingredients, what could go wrong?
From Spoon University
- 5 slices bacon
- 5 eggs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Wrap a strip of bacon around the diameter of a muffin tin, laying the end of the strip at the bottom of the tin.
- Crack an egg into the tin. Be careful to not break the yolk.
- Season with salt and pepper and repeat the steps for as many as you want.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes for a fully cooked egg.