DIY: Make your own Starbucks iced caramel macchiato from the comfort of your own home
I’m not much of a coffee lover, but when it comes to Starbucks’ iced caramel macchiato, I might as well be a coffee fanatic. Macchiato is also pretty fun to say. There’s no need to overpay for delicious goodness when you can make more of these drinks at home for the price of single one at Starbucks!
From Eugenie Kitchen
- 4 teaspoons vanilla syrup
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 cup milk
- 2 shots espresso
- 4 teaspoons caramel sauce
- In a serving cup, pour in the vanilla syrup and add ice.
- Layer in the milk and top with espresso.
- Drizzle caramel sauce on the top of the drink.
- Blend until smooth.
For another great Starbucks clone recipe, check out how to make your own pumpkin spice latte.
- RELATED: 5 cooking tricks every college student should know, Sept. 1, 2015