The Super Bowl is just around the corner and you’re going to be eating plenty of snack foods and pizza, and probably drinking a beer or five. But why not pre-game the big game with a hearty brunch that’s easy to make and is super filling? Grab your ingredients today, and please the crowd tomorrow.
From Nifty Mom
- 1 pound ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 can chili beans
- 1 can Hunt’s diced tomatoes for chili
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 4 cups frozen shredded hash brown
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Combine ground beef, chili beans and diced tomatoes.
- In a bowl, combine the cheese and hash browns.
- Pour the beef mixture in a baking dish. Add the hash brown mixture on top of the chili.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes until the sides are bubbling and the hash brown is cooked.