Meatless Monday: Easy yogurt parfait offers protein boost to get you through your day
Need a morning boost or an afternoon snack?
Brighten your day with this sweet blackberry and almond parfait from Buzzfeed Food. The dish, which serves one, is only 314 calories but worth 30.1 grams of protein.
You can also substitute frozen blueberries or strawberries, though that could change the calorie count.
BLACKBERRY BURST YOGURT PARFAIT
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup blackberries, chopped in halves or thirds
- 2 tablespoons raw almonds, chopped
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseeds
- In a small bowl or a jar, place two layers each of the yogurt, blackberries and almonds.
- Sprinkle ground flaxseeds on top and eat up! Yogurt should be chilled before serving.