This simple hot ham and cheese roll-up is easy and delicious; they’re the perfect dinner to warm you up after a cool January day.
From Kraft Recipes.
- 1, 8-ounce can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 16 slices ham
- 4 pieces of American cheese slices in half
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Separate dough into 8 triangles. Stack two ham slices wrapped around a slice of cheese. Place lengthwise on dough triangle and roll it up.
- Place, seam-side down on foil-covered baking sheet and bake for 11 to 13 minutes or until golden brown.
(Visited 4 times, 1 visits today)