Finding time to make breakfast in the morning isn’t always an easy task, so here is one that isn’t just healthy for you, but also easy to make night before, refrigerate and heat up in the microwave. This simple breakfast pizza is savory and effortless and the perfect way to get going in the morning.
- 1 whole-wheat English muffin, split
- 1 small tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 thin slice ham, diced
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees and line a small baking sheet with foil.
- Place the English muffin halves cut-side up on the baking sheet. Top each with tomato and drizzle with the olive oil. Sprinkle the ham over the tomatoes, then top with mozzarella.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes,or until the cheese is melted and begins to brown.