We love a rich, indulgent pasta as much as the next person, especially if the details are fuss-free.
As we hunker down on colder nights, creamy pasta is one of the ultimate comfort foods. Last week, we asked readers what easy meal they wanted Saturday night and for this week, pasta won by a landslide.
- RELATED: Try a spicy chicken casserole with these five ingredients, Oct. 17
- RELATED: Paleo spaghetti squash with seven ingredients, Oct. 10
This recipe from Two Peas & Their Pod is rich, creamy and vegetarian.
- RELATED: Make a pot of macaroni and cheese in 20 minutes, Sept. 19
Below the recipe, see this week’s poll and vote for what sounds good next week. We can take care of the rest.
Time: 15 minutes
How many ingredients: Five
- 8 oz. uncooked pasta
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 cups baby spinach
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Bring pot of water to a boil and add pasta. Cook pasta al dente and drain, reserving ½ cup of pasta water. Set pasta aside.
- Using the same pot melt butter over medium heat. Add garlic and cook for three minutes. Add pasta and spinach. Toss and cook until leaves are wilted. Add some of the pasta water if pasta becomes too dry. Stir in ¼ cup of cheese and toss until combined.
- Transfer pasta to large bowl and garnish with cheese. Serve right away.
What’s for dinner next week?