Save the date for Elkhart Dining Days.
The nine-day event from Oct. 30 to Nov. 7, brought to you by Flavor 574 and Lochmandy Motors, celebrates Elkhart’s independent dining scene while giving back to folks in our community.
- RELATED: Elkhart Dining Days 2015 will be Oct. 30-Nov. 7, Sept. 4
Ten percent of proceeds from Elkhart Dining Days meals — up to $30 specials — will benefit Church Community Services to help people with food, financial assistance and job training.
Last year, 23 restaurants and bakeries participated and the list is shaping up for this year:
- Iechyd Da Brewing Company
- Miles Lab
- 523 Tap and Grill
- Sports Time
- Lucchese’s Italian Restaurant
- Cappy’s Northside Tavern
- Pete’s Simonton Lake
- Rulli’s Italian Restaurant
- Bacon Hill Kitchen and Pub
- New Paradigm Brewing Co.
- Stacks Pancake House and Restaurant
- Bristol Street Cafe
- b on the River
- Mini Delights Bake Shoppe
- Baker’s Nook Cafe
- Twisted Cow Frozen Treats
- Ben’s Soft Pretzels
Some restaurants are newcomers and some are a bit more seasoned with dining days. Menus are still in the works, but you can find those once details are finalized at elkhartdiningdays.flavor574.com.