Cozy nights in call for comfort food.
The crisp air this weekend has us thinking all about fall, which is still a few weeks away. Last week, we asked readers what easy meal they wanted for dinner Saturday night.
- RELATED: Easy Eats: Six ingredients and one hour is all it takes for steak, Aug. 29
Readers voted to switch things up a bit with breakfast for dinner by a pretty strong margin.
This Nutella-stuffed French toast recipe from Simple Green Moms takes only six ingredients but serves one, so best to at least double it or adjust as needed.
- RELATED: Easy Eats: Vegetarian tacos with avocado in less than 25 minutes, Aug. 22
Below the recipe, check out the poll and decide what you want for next week. We will take care of the rest.
Time: About 10 minutes
How many ingredients: 6
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 2 tsp. Nutella
- Sliced strawberries, for garnish
- Powdered sugar, to top
- Spread Nutella on one piece of bread and top with the other.
- Whisk egg and milk in small, shallow bowl. Dip sandwich in the egg mixture until both sides are covered.
- Toast sandwich in small skillet on medium-high for a few minutes until cooked. Serve with strawberries and powdered sugar on top.
What’s for dinner next week?