Thirsty Thursday: Try a vodka-infused PSL at home
Starbucks brought its widely-loved Pumpkin Spice Latte back earlier this week, ringing in the first few unofficial days of fall.
The over-21 crowd can be a bit creative with traditional warm drinks in the chillier weeks ahead, including the PSL.
- RELATED: DIY: Make your own Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte, Aug. 26
Try this spiked PSL from A Night Owl, just perhaps not for your morning coffee.
- 10 oz. strong coffee, brewed
- 2 oz. pumpkin spice coffee creamer
- 1 ½ oz. whipped cream vodka
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp. powdered sugar
- ¼ cup pumpkin spice coffee creamer
- Make whipped cream cream by beating whipping cream in chilled bowl until soft peaks form. Add sugar and creamer until stiff peaks form.
- Brew the coffee and add creamer and vodka. Mix.
- Top with whipped cream.