Flavor 574 wins second place award for niche site from Local Media Association
Local Media Association (LMA) gave some praise to Flavor 574 in its 2015 Best in Digital Media contest.
LMA awarded Flavor 574 second place in the “Best Niche Site Produced” category. In their comments, the judges touted Flavor 574’s use of photos and content to reach “a new, younger audience” while still being available to everyone in our community.
Our friends and partners at The Elkhart Truth also nabbed a number of recognitions in class C divisions, including:
- First in Best Layout and Design for desktop and mobile
- Third in Best Local Community Initiative for its Ask the Truth series
- Second in Best Use of Multimedia – Editorial Content for its Five Years Later series
- First in Best Development of a Community Issue for its Five Years Later series
- Second in Best Blog Initiative for community blogs
- Honorable mention in Best Video Initiative
The association serves more than 2,000 media companies in North America and its contest evaluated a variety of digital media, from advertising to multimedia.