Pulling off a smooth grad party for all of your extended family and friends can seem even more trying than earning the diploma itself.
No party is complete without cake, and you are only limited by your own imagination when planning the perfect graduation cake. Think school colors (of the alma mater, or whatever school the grad will attend next) or get the happy graduate’s face decorated onto the cake.
- RELATED: How much would you spend on graduation?, May 21, 2014
Here’s a start of some of the places to get custom cakes and cupcakes in northern Indiana.
- 1401 Johnson St., Suite Y, Elkhart
- 1100 N. Chicago Ave., Goshen
- 333 Nibco Parkway, Elkhart
- 314 W. Cleveland Road, Granger
- 414 W. 7th St., Mishawaka
- 214 N. Niles Ave., South Bend
231 S. Michigan St., South Bend
- 119 S. Michigan St., South Bend
- Locations vary