We’ve had quite a few stories over the last couple of weeks with tips, recipes and more that will come in handy when you’re in the kitchen today — or heading out to lend a hand in someone else’s. Here are a few of the highlights for easy reference.
- Recipe for bourbon marinated turkey
- The beginner’s guide to roasting a turkey
- Safety tips for deep-frying a turkey and safe thawing process
- Frequently asked questions about Thanksgiving turkey prep
Special Diet Recipes
Sides, Desserts and Drinks
- Recipe for homemade pie crust and some creative pie ideas
- Recipe for healthy homemade cranberry sauce
- Recipe for roasted chestnut stuffing
- Recipes for three hot drinks to weather the winter
Going out for the holiday?
- What restaurants are open or offering carryout meals on Thanksgiving?
- Best beers to celebrate Beersgiving
- Top 10 foods to bring to a potluck
And when it’s all said and done, maybe you’ll have spent a little less on your Thanksgiving feast this year than in the past, as predicted by the Indiana Farm Bureau.
Want to show off your magnificent cooking skills to the world? Take a photo of your Thanksgiving feast and leave it in the comments!
Happy Thanksgiving from the Flavor 574 family!