How to grill fruits and two delicious recipes to use them
This week on Make it Easy with Randy Z, we learn some simple rules for how to grill fruits. Plus, Chef Randy Z shares recipes for grilled watermelon salad and a grilled peach antipasto dish.
Here are recipes for the dishes demonstrated in the video.
Grilled Watermelon Salad
- mixed greens
- Havarti cheese, cubed (or feta)
- red onion, sliced
- grilled watermelon, cubed
- pomegranate vinaigrette dressing
Grilled Peach Antipasto
- Greek olives with garlic, cheese and red pepper
- multigrain French bread, toasted
- honey goat cheese
- grilled peaches, cut into wedges
In case you missed it, last week’s episode featured three ridiculously easy ways to flavor grilled corn.
If you have questions for Randy or requests for what you want to see on future episodes, let us know in the comments.