The sandwiches will go up against the champions from five other counties on Friday, June 13, to find out which burger is the best in northern Indiana.
Burger Wars is a search coordinated by the Northern Indiana Tourism Development Commission to find the best burger in Northern Indiana.
Other winning burgers:
- LaGrange County: BIG CopperTop Burger at Riegling’s Copper Top, Wolcottville
- Marshall County: The Lakehouse Grille, Culver
- Kosciusko County: The Hoe Burger, American Legion Post 253, North Webster
- LaPorte County: Grecian Lamb Burger at Shoreline Brewery & Restaurant, Michigan City
- Porter County: Octave Grill, Chesterton
EDITOR’S NOTE: The original version of this story listed an incorrect winner. The story has been updated and is now correct.