This recipe is great as a snack or side for your lunch or dinner. It’s literally the easiest thing I make on a regular basis. Along with being easy and delicious, it’s also one of the healthiest ways to prepare vegetables. When you roast vegetables, it brings out more of their natural flavors and a bit of sweetness compared to eating them raw.
- 8 cups of vegetables (red peppers, green peppers, carrots, tomatoes, garlic, onions, etc.)
- 4-5 tbsp. of olive oil
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder, if you don’t have fresh garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chop all the veggies roughly into similarly sized pieces.
- Put veggies in a bowl.
- Pour in olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Toss the mixture.
- Set oven to 400 degrees and cook until browning on the edges. It takes about 30 minutes.
Here are some websites with nutritional information on roasting vegetables: